Finally, after six months of me and Dan wading through reams of content, arguing the toss over logos and colourways, meticulously hand-crafting the XHTML (strict of course!) and CSS to be just so everso browser compliant, we now have a web site.
you can see it over at http://www.karyx.co.uk/
We’ve put a lot of work into getting it just right and had a lot of fun trying to manage the borders, page filling and the overhanging motif images.
I’m sure there’s still a couple of weeks’ tinkering and fiddling and general polishing of the content and presentation still to go but I’m very proud of what we’ve got so far.
Now we’ve just got to go build some sites for our clients and we’ll be laughing…